Saturday, May 7, 2011

28 Weeks



Pregnancy Highlights:

How far along: 28 Weeks
Size of baby: An English Hothouse Cucumber
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 21lbs...ugh! :-(
Maternity Clothes: Well since it has been in the upper 70's-90's here recently I am in all Maternity clothes, my tanks/shirts are getting a little to short
Gender: GIRL!!! Harper Jane Horton
Movement: Yep! She is moving more and more. I would like to take this time to thank her for not punching me in the stomach, ribs or bladder...it just feels like flutter.
Sleep: I'm currently sleeping very comfortably. Stay tuned...apparently that changes!
What I miss: My ankles being normal size
Cravings: Pretty much anything
Symptoms: Let the list begin...
1. Reflux
2. Acne
3. Carpal Tunnel in my right hand
4. My ankles started to swell on Friday when it got very hot here
5. VERY oily face
6. My BP is high, so the Dr. wants to check it again next week
Best Moment this week: Getting to drink the wonderful drink they provide for you for you Glucose test...NOT!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment