Friday, June 11, 2010

730 Days and counting...

On Monday Michael and I celebrated our 2 year anniversary! We were going to go to our usual place, Texas Roadhouse, but in cleaning out the freezer the night before we found steaks that we had forgotten about! So we celebrated with a night in! It couldn't have been a better night and I look forward to many more anniversaries with Michael!

For your viewing pleasure I have added a few wedding photos! I loved our wedding day it was the BEST night of my life and I would do it over again in a heartbeat!

Michael and his Groomsmen + Groomsmaid


Me and the girls


Seeing each other for the first time


You may kiss the bride!


First dance


Pistol Pete came!!



We did it!!!


Off to Jamaica!



1 comment:

  1. So fun! Loved all the pictures! Can't believe you had the hook up to get Pistol Pete at your wedding...only you! :) Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete