Monday, June 13, 2011

A picture post


I feel like I can't keep up with blogging since Harper got here and she isn't even home yet! I am going to make today a picture post because she is changing daily. Michael and I are truly blessed to have such a healthy growing baby. She has captured the hearts of all of her nurses, I'm sure if we ever need a night off one of them will babysit...RIGHT?!

Her First Bow

Her PICC Line is OUT!

Daddy's first time to hold her "like a baby" as we call it

Humidity was turned off at 32 Weeks and she is now in clothes!

Seriously, she loves her Daddy. She just stares at him :)
One of MANY hats

Sweet Dreams

My precious, feisty, beautiful bundle of joy!

Her first bath, given by Mom and Dad (well Mom, Dad took pictures)

I say it often, but we are BEYOND blessed by the people that have reached out to us. Just to know that complete strangers are praying for us warms my heart and I want them to know we are praying for them and their families.

Thank you to our own families, our friends and co-workers for your constant prayer, support and unconditional love for our little miracle. She has no idea the amount of people that she has praying for her, but don't worry we will make sure she knows!

Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment