Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas!!

Beware if you hate pictures (which if you know me, you know I LOVE THEM!!) you will not enjoy this post! Here we go Christmas 2009 in pictures!

My wonderful hubby shoveling he driveway at 7:45 this morning!


Our Christmas Tree! Santa did not disappoint!


Gizmo running through the snow, he got lost a few times in the snow drifts but popped back up!


We got Gizmo a toy that has 16 squeakers in it (that is his favorite thing!) and as I post this now he has successfully ripped out 7!!


Mom & Dad's tree! Santa didn't forget about them!


Michael resting before all the present opening!


Sester had this sign made for us! It is sooo stinkin cute! We love it!


My parents dog Cowboy opening his presents! Mom had to put them up high because he found them a few days ago!!


Dad and his new bath robe! He was pretty excited about it!


This is as far as Gizmo would get in the snow tonight!


Thanks dad for my OSU Snuggie!


My attempt at a family picture...


Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas! We have SOOO much to be thankful for and are looking forward to 2010!

No comments:

Post a Comment