Thursday, December 24, 2009

Betty Crocker and a Blizzard

I started baking bright and early this morning! (Ok that's a lie, Kelly called at 9:45am and woke me up out of a dead sleep! But hey what is Christmas break for?!)

We are having both of our parents and sisters over tomorrow morning and I knew I wanted to make a breakfast casserole but I wanted to do something else, so after looking through my cookbooks I decided I would tackle the Cinnamon Rolls from The Pioneer Woman's Cookbook! Boy was I in for a MESS!! *See Pictures below*

The yeast rising...



The beginning of a HUGE flour mess...


Ready to slice!


Ready for the oven!

Baked! Now to share with the neighbors and freeze some for the morning! I hope they taste good!!


Breakfast Casserole baking (Thanks Cara for the recipe!)


DONE!

After being cooped up in the house Gizmo NEEDED to go out!


But he does NOT like to be wet, so he dries himself off!


Watching it snow...wanting to go out!


Almost 8 inches at 6:30pm


10:30pm it is almost up to Gizmo's chest! Needless to say he peed and came back in!


But Dad made him go to the end of the driveway and try to play in the snow, but he is VERY spoiled and wanted to be in where it's warm!


We are now tucked in bed listening to the snow! We hope you all are staying safe and warm! Have a Merry Christmas!!

1 comment: