Friday, July 24, 2009

Show Us Your Life- Wedding Dress

I am so excited I can now officially join in Kelly's "Show Us Your Life" Blog Fridays!


I was married on June 7, 2008 (06/07/08) Yes I planned it that way! :) Here is my Wedding Dress. The designer is Maggie Sottero. Both os my college roommates had Maggie dresses and I LOVEd them both!


I LOVE my dress! I had always said I wanted a strapless dress, but when I tried this one I knew it was the one! I also knew it shock Michael! I love the small yet defining detail around the waist and on the straps of my dress.


My veil was my "Something Borrowed" I borrowed it from my longtime friend/college roommate/bridesmaid Amanda! I loved it! the beading matched PERFECTLY to the beading on my dress. I got my dress at a store in Tulsa Bridal Classiques. All but 2 of my bridesmaids (they lived out of state) went to the bridal shop on a saturday in January. I wanted to look at the 2008 dresses. I probably tried on like 20 dresses, but the one I picked out was the 2nd one I tried on. I knew it was the one but I wanted to make sure!!! It only took 2 hours to pick out my dress and for my bridesmaids to pick out theirs.

Here is Michael and I in front of our cake. I have to say it was just as good a year later!!!



1 comment: