Thursday, March 19, 2009

Frame us a house!

I have been house/dog sitting all week and haven't been able to drive by our lot since last Friday. Michael drove by on Monday and they hadn't done anything yet, so he told himself he wouldn't drive by until Friday. With some eye batting and pretty pleases I had him drive by on Wednesday night, there were big piles of wood in the yard! I was excited because I figured that meant that by Friday or Monday we would have a frame. Michael and I drove by our lot today about 3:30 and this is what we saw......





Can you believe it?!!?!? They did this in half a day!!! WOO HOO!!! I can't wait to see what tomorrow brings!


1 comment:

  1. i came here trying to poke around in your life...instead, i am now pea green with envy...you all are WAY farther than we are! the framers are just delivering our wood tomorrow...right before the big SNOW! nice.

    ReplyDelete