Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Can we get some foundation!?

Since Michael has been home all week he is stalking our house progress! He drove by yesterday and the had the steaks and boards outlining where the house will be. He and Gizmo walked over there today (yes you read that right, walked! It's about a 1.5 walk from our current house to our new house) and they were finishing up on the plumbing!! You know what that means next....FOUNDATION!!!! Those words are music to our ears!!! That means that once the foundation is dry we will be in our house in 75-90 days! WOO HOO!!!!

On another note 2 very important babies in my life will be making their world debut in the next week. My best friend of 17 years Stephanie with my precious Niece Ellie and Kim & Micah will be adopting baby Tess! I can not wait to get my hands on these babies and love them like they have never been loved before! And people think I have baby fever....


No comments:

Post a Comment