Friday, March 6, 2009

Ellie Ann is here!!

SHE IS HERE!!!!

Ellia Ann Powell was born at 6:02am. Weighing 7lbs 15oz and 20 1/4 inches long! Mom and Ellie are doing great!!!
Cheryl (grandma) called me at 6:00am to tell me they were headed to labor and delivery and then Steph called me at 6:30am and told me they had a baby!!!! It was everything I could do not to get up and head to the hospital! But my co-teacher and 16 preschoolers depend on me! After school I went and picked up Michael and met Hanna at the hospital. OMG! Ellie is soooooo adorable!!! I can't wait to spoil her! She has long fingers and long feet and when she cries her bottom lip quivers!!! I could just eat her up!!!







Ellie has the coolest birthday! 03-06-09

Please keep Stephanie & Ellie in your prayers! Everyone is healthy and doing great!!

2 comments:

  1. What a great name! My middle name is Marie! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heather you are so awesome! Such a blessing you are and will be to these babies!

    Those pictures are just so precious! I can't wait 'til it is your turn:) You are going to be the BEST mom!

    ~Kara Sannito

    PS That is a cool bday!

    ReplyDelete