Thursday, December 6, 2012

Roommates

About 9 years ago Amanda and I were looking for houses to rent in Stillwater when we came across the cutest little 3 bedroom 1 bath house that Amanda's dad decided to buy since Amanda's sister would be heading to Stillwater in a few years.  The only problem was we needed another person to occupy the 3rd bedroom.  

Hershey Park, Hershey, PA Fall Break 2005


Serendipity, New York City, NY Fall Break 2005
Amanda was on the Equestrian team (that means she rides horses, someone who shall remain nameless thought she was on the swim team) and there was a girl who was from Lancaster, PA and was looking for a place to live for the next fall.  We all went to dinner and it just clicked!

Karrie's engaged!!  May 2006


Grand Canyon Summer 2007
From that point on Karrie was stuck with us!  But I think we would all three agree that through all the ups and downs we wouldn't do any other way!  Their parents are like second parents to me and grandparents to Harper.  They are just as supportive and warming as my own parents!

Amanda's Wedding, December 2007

Heading to Montana to see Karrie, July 2009
 We have been through break-ups, finals, disappointments, birthdays, engagements, deployments, cross country moves, graduations, promotions, new jobs, marriages, vacations and most recently our sweet babies!
Yellowstone National Park July 2009

Washington, D.C. Fall Break 2005
I'm not sure where I would be today without these 2 girls!  They have been there for me in ways I can never repay them.  I hope that I have been a blessing to them like they have been to me!  Because of them I have 2 sweet 'nephews'!
Drove Karrie to California!  July 2007

Celebrating Baby Colton July 2012
Even though Karrie and Jeremy live in Montana I am hoping they get to move closer to OK so I can love on Colton all the time! :)
Ready for Colton to join us!  Montana July 2012


Meeting Colton, we are all back together again!  November 2012
Long story short these girls are like Sisters to me!  God definately puts people in your life for a reason and I am so grateful that I have shared so much with these two!


No comments:

Post a Comment