Friday, May 4, 2012

Happy Birthday Dada!

Michael turned 31 last Thursday and of course Harper and I didn't let it go unnoticed!  We took Birthday donuts, OJ and Birthday cake up to Michael's office so he could celebrate with his co-workers!


These donuts are from a local donut shop who will do almost anything!

Harper loves her daddy so much she made a shirt just for his birthday!  She is so thoughtful! :)

Michael works will almost all women!  They love when Harper comes up to visit, she is a big hit.  Of course they love when I come up as well...typically because I have some kind of baked good in hand ;)
It was a low key birthday.  After work we went and had dinner at Chick-fil-a (daddy's request), then we had swim, then Noni and Papa treated us to Birthday Ice Cream (daddy's favorite dessert in the world!) then home and we had some family time!  All in all I think Michael had a great birthday!

Happy Birthday Babe!  We love you!


4 comments:

  1. Looks like a nice birthday to me!! The donuts are adorable and I love her shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm stopping in from Kelly's Korner. I just had to click on your blog link because I'm also a Heather in the Tulsa area. :)

    Those donuts are too cute!!!

    You have a lovely family!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Nice to meet another Heather!

      The donuts are very yummy too! (they are from OK Country donuts at 81st & Yale)

      Delete
  3. I'm coming over from Kelly's Korner too. I live in the Tulsa area as well. It looks like I have a son about the same age as your daughter. He just turned one. It sure is a fun stage!

    ReplyDelete