Thursday, July 15, 2010

A-Z of ME!

I stole this from Lovie's blog! I hope you enjoy!!

A. AREA CODE : 918

B. BED SIZE: King! My Aunt and Uncle were moving to Florida and couldn't take all of their furniture so they gave us their King bed! We love it, it fits all 3 of us just perfectly! (Yes Gizmo sleeps with us!)

C. CHORE YOU HATE: I really hate with a capital "H" cleaning the bathroom. I shed like crazy and I am constantly vacuuming!!!

D. DOG'S NAME: Gizmo

E. ESSENTIAL "START THE DAY!" ITEM: Sweet tea, some people have to have their coffee in the morning, I have to have my sweet tea!

F. FAVORITE COLOR: Pink and Orange!!!

G. GOLD OR SILVER: Silver is my favorite.

H. HEIGHT: 5' 5"

I. INSTRUMENTS YOU PLAY: I played the Flute in high school

J. Job: I am a Pre-K teacher

K. KIDS: Hopefully soon, God willing!

L. LIVING ARRANGEMENTS: with my hubby! We have almost lived in the house we built a year now! Just making it ours!

N. NICKNAME: Hubbs, Heddy, Ms. Huder, Hun Bun

M.MOM'S NAME: Paula

O. OVERNIGHT HOSPITAL STAY: I had kidney stones in high school and I had to stay at the hospital but not over night, thank goodness!

P. PET PEEVE: When people text like, U, 2, ty (that means Thank you), b, K! Just take the extra time and write the whole freaking thing out!! I hate when I get texts like that!! Grr!!!

Q. QUOTE FROM A MOVIE: "When he opens the door, I'll junk punch him and then he'll be all like 'WHY?' and I'll say 'YOU KNOW WHY!!"-What happens in Vegas-

R. RIGHTY OR LEFTY?: righty.

S. SIBLINGS: One Sester name Hanna who is a sophomore at OSU and a Sister-in-law named Susan!

T. TIME YOU WAKE UP: 7:00am and the weekends whenever I wake up!

U. UNDERWEAR: yep.

V. VEGGIE YOU DISLIKE: I pretty much dislike every veggie!! I love corn, but its not a veggie!

W. WAYS/REASONS YOU ARE LATE: Umm..I'm not really sure! In the mornings it's because I hit snooze soo many times!

X. XRAYS YOU'VE HAD: Of my kidney's when they were trying to see where my stones where.

Y. YUMMY FOOD YOU MAKE: Desserts! I love to make desserts!!

Z. ZOO ANIMALS YOU LIKE: My favorite Zoo animals are the Penguins and the Sea Lions!


3 comments:

  1. Very Cute! I might have to steal this too! Hope you're doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I laughed really hard when I saw one of the questions was what veggie do you hate! For you it should be what veggie do you NOT hate!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks lady!! Hope all is well!! :)

    ReplyDelete