Sunday, April 26, 2009

Birthday, Cabinets & Garage Door OH MY!!

I would have to say that this weekend has been one of the most fun ones I have had in a long time!

Friday:
We drove by the house and they have our garage door up, cabinets unloaded and the texturing done! We are so close to closing we are ready to pack up and move!

Looking into the kitchen from the living room. They are going to paint and them put the cabinets up!


Looking into the kitchen from the breakfast area.


Guest Bath





Saturday:
We celebrated Michael's 28th Birthday. We had family and a few friends come over for a BBQ, the last one at our duplex! It was nice to hang out with everyone. Michael and I are sure blessed with awesome friends and family.

Michael obviously isn't 52. We had the 25 left over from my birthday and we thought it would be funny to change them around!


I sure do love my husband!



1 comment:

  1. Hey girlie!! I just found your blog...love it!! I'm now a follower :) I'll be checking in on your house progress, and just so you know, I'll be jealous because yours has made more progress in 3 months than mine has in 3 years :) Love ya!!

    ReplyDelete