Sunday, February 5, 2012

8 Months


My dear sweet Harper,

I can't believe we will be celebrating your 1st Birthday in 4 short months.  I remember the day you were born, your first birthday seemed light years away.  I love the stage you are in (I do wish you were crawling though, which I know I'll be eating my words when you do) you are so interactive.  You truly are the happiest baby!!!

Here are a few things your up to these days:

-You weight 17lbs 5 oz.
-I'm not sure how long...I forgot to measure you :/
-You are sleeping from 7/8p-7/730a (you are a GREAT sleeper!!)
-You are on your last half package of size 2 diapers, we are moving to 3's probably this week
-You are down to 3 bottles a day...6oz each (Morning, After nap and before bed)
-You are eating a Veggie & Fruit at lunch and a Meat dinner with a fruit.
-You are drinking from a sippy cup..sorta :)
-You are mastering the art of getting those darn puffs of your tray
-You are eating in your highchair and you love it
-Your hair is getting darker and thicker on top
-You are sitting up a lot better, but still can't catch yourself if you fall back
-You are reacting to us if we make faces at you, you either laugh or try to mimic us
-You get SO excited to see me!  You just smile, wave your arms and get all excited (I secretly LOVE it), you do it when your daddy comes home too.
-I thought you were starting to cut teeth but so far none yet
-You are really noticing Gizmo lately
-You are in a Big Girl car seat (facing backwards, of course) you just stare out the window (your dad and I think you're saying in your mind 'man this is what I've been missin' by being in that carrier')
-You have eaten Green Beans, Peas, Carrots, Squash, Sweet Potatoes, Pears, Peaches, Bananas, Apples and Mango.  So far I think Carrots and Banana's are your favorite.
-You are talking more and more and you said 'dada' but I think it was just a fluke :)
-You're still NOT rolling over!

We love you so much!!  You are the light of our lives and we are head over heels for you!
Happy 8 Months our sweet Harpy!


No comments:

Post a Comment