Tuesday, February 1, 2011

14 Weeks

This is a few days late (i'll be 15 weeks on wednesday) Sorry! I was enjoying the fantastic weather we had this weekend!

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 14 Weeks
Size of baby: Baby H is the size of a Lemon
Total Weight Gain/Loss: I think I've gained 4 pounds
Maternity Clothes: I wear maternity jeans but everything else is regular.
Gender: ONE month from today!!!
Movement: Nada!
Sleep: I'm actually sleeping really well! I figured out to stop drinking about 9pm so I'm not up 30,000 times in the middle of the night!
What I miss: Being able to go out with the neighbors (the bar they go to is a smoking bar!) But I know they are having fun on my be-half!
Cravings: Had my first craving on Jan 27! I wanted Cheesecake!!
Symptoms: LOTS of reflux!! :(
Best Moment this week: Someone actually asking me if I had a baby in my belly! Granted he is 3 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment