Friday, January 21, 2011

13 Weeks

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 12 Weeks
Size of baby: Baby H is the size of a Lemon (3in, 1.5oz)
Total Weight Gain/Loss: I think I've gained 4 pounds (not sure we don't have a scale at home!)
Maternity Clothes: I wear maternity jeans but everything else is regular.
Gender: TBA on March 1st @ 4pm!
Movement: None so far
Sleep: I'm getting up at least twice in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom and the last time is typically about 4:15ish, by the time I fall back asleep Michael's alarm goes off, then again by the time I'm back asleep he's telling me bye and my alarm is going off in 20 mins...UGH!
What I miss: Sleeping thru the night!!
Cravings: Still eating cereal, but there isn't really anything I HAVE TO HAVE. I'm just enjoying eating whatever I want because the first 11 weeks I was so nausea that I couldn't eat hardly anything.
Symptoms: Mostly tiredness!
Best Moment this week: We had 2 snow days and my friend Cara came over and we started to clean out the office to make room for baby!


No comments:

Post a Comment