Friday, September 17, 2010

Worth a thousand words...

...Or a thousand dollars! :) (not really)

The night before Easter I was taking a timer picture while babysitting and my camera fell on the tile floor and it was dead! The lens was extended out and it smashed one side of it. It was a sad day in the Horton house! I can't live without a camera! I am constantly taking pictures! I have 103 albums on Facebook, if that tells you anything!

I had been asking for a camera for my birthday and Christmas this year. I wanted a really nice camera for when we have kids. Michael came to me on Tuesday night and said that Best Buy was having bundle deals on cameras and if I wanted one to go look and see which ones I like the best.

So Wednesday evening my wonderful Hubby came home with this....



A Nikon D5000DX! I absolutely LOVE IT!!!! I have taken pictures of Gizmo and my kids at school and it is so awesome!

Here are a few pics I've taken:







A camera wasn't enough for us we (Michael) had to uprade our TV from a 46" to a 55". Michael is like a kid in a candy store when it comes to electronics! Here are the pictures with our new electronic of our other new electronic!





Michael was so tired after putting the TV together that he needed to take a snoozer!!




No comments:

Post a Comment