Thursday, May 7, 2009

Paint, Closets, Tile and New Jobs

Michael & I went to check on the progress of the house (because we are house stalkers!) and when we walked in the front door the had ALL the tile done in the whole house and the back splash are done!! They just have to grout the floors! Everything is starting to come together and we couldn't be more excited!

Back Splash! We love it!!!


Counter tops


Paint...


Gizmo looking at the huge yard he has to run in!!


Kitchen Tile...




On another note: Michael started a new job on Monday. He is a distribution driver for Jarboe Sales. So far he says he likes it! He likes not having to be on his feet all day. This week he is riding along with other people, then next week he will drive a truck and in 2 weeks he gets his own route! On monday when Michael came home he told me that we needed to open a liquor store because no matter what the economy is doing liquor stores are always wanted!!! I just laughed!


2 comments:

  1. I love your backsplash too, AND your countertops. They are gorgeous! Congrats on Michael's new job. I hope it works out really well for you both, and won't it be nice to have him home at night?

    BTW, also love your cabinet stain. AND your barrel arch. Everything is looking great.

    Aunt Di

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see the finished house in person!!! I LOVE the kitchen cabinets and counters!!! (ha! I commented! Glad I got to see you this weekend!!!)

    ReplyDelete